For over 73 years, RWJ Hamilton has been providing care for the Mercer County and surrounding regions. We are true to our mission which states "We are committed to Excellence Through Service and Quality. We exist to promote, preserve and restore the health of our community."
Situated on a 67 acre campus RWJ Hamilton is an acute care hospital that provides a network of comprehensive healthcare services which includes inpatient hospital care, outpatient services, prevention and wellness, primary and speciality medical care, diagnostic and treatment services in the Mercer/Burlingon/Middlesex/Monmouth County Region. We are part of the RWJ Health System so our patients are connected to a comprehensive tertiary care hospital. The Rutgers Cancer Institute of NJ, has a location on our site.
Affiliated medical groups offer primary care, vascular surgery, as well as specialtiy care in Obstetrics & Gynecology. A Level 2 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit treats the regions vulnerable babies.
Our emergency department is one of the busiest in Mercer County with over 52,000 visits a year and a trusted team strives to deliver our 15/30 guarantee.
RWJ Hamilton has national and state certifications in Orthopedics, Hip, Knee, Spine, Breast Cancer, Diabetes, Bariatrics and Stroke.
Our six Lakeview Child Centers have national certification.
The RWJ Center for Health & Wellness, located on Quakerbridge Road, is one of five fitness and wellness centers in the RWJ Health System. It is home to a medically based fitness and wellness center, a state of the art conference center and the largest community outreach program in the region.
- RWJ Hamilton is the largest employer in Hamilton Township. Additionally, our Corporate and Occupational Health Program reaches thousands of employees in the area.
- RWJ Hamilton contributes $15 million dollars - nearly $41,000 per day - in services to the comunity; 7% of our total operational costs.
- Thirteen colleges and universities benefit from RWJ Hamilton facilities, staff and patients for nursing training.
- Volunteers provide their time and service each day through our adult, junior and Auxiliary program. In 2013, more than 400 volunteers provided over 52,000 hours of service.
- The RWJ H Foundation is designed to provide philanthropic suport for hospital initiatives.
- The RWJ H Young Professionals Group consists of professionals between 25 and 40 years of age, who encourage support for the Foundation while connecting with the community.
Our 1200 employees share our passion for "Excellence Through Service & Quality".
Use this map to find directions to this resource.