With more than 2,000 hits on social media, the #NoStigma Mercer Campaign continues!
Mercer County Executive Brian M. Hughes invites you to join Mercer’s yearlong campaign to eliminate stigma in Mercer County, and to stand with those impacted by mental illness and addiction. Sign the Pledge!
What else can you do?
- ·Declare your workspace a #NoStigma Zone
- ·Engage friends, family and co-workers in frank talk about mental illness and addiction in order to break down barriers
- ·Raise awareness that care is accessible to all
- ·“Like” and “Share” posts on social media
- ·Use this logo as a trailer on your email signature
For more information visit http://www.mercercounty.org/departments/human-services/division-of-mental-health/stigma-free-mercer